Skip to content
租賃條款 Lease Terms
- 所有船隻之行駛時間最多為 4 小時 （租用 8 小時計）。
如選擇退款，除全數退回外，本公司將另加已收款項之 5% 作為失誤之補償。
- 如航行中發生機件故障，船長將盡其所能送客回航，但如使用時間已逾租用時間之一半 或 已經抵達目的地，恕不另行補期。但如使用時間未逾租用時間之一半而補期，不論租賃於平日或假日亦只可改為同年度之平日使用 或 按比例退還租船金額。
- 在確定租船的日子後，租賃人須先付 70% 的訂金。
- 若於出航日早上七時或開航前仍懸掛三號風球或以上或黑色暴雨警告，當日行程，請與船主保持聯絡，另行商議。如要求退款，本公司將退回船租（全數）之 50%。
- The chartered boat shall only be travelled within the Hong Kong voyage boundaries; otherwise, the captain of the boat has the right to refuse starting the boat. Speed boat activities shall only be launched within the boundaries set up by the Marine Department.
- The number of people who board the boat may not exceed the limit according to the agreement.
- The maximum sailing time of the chartered boat each time is 4 hours. (The chartered time is 8 hours)
- If the Charterer has large-size audio equipment, the Charterer must inform to the boat company in advance; otherwise, the captain may refuse the boarding.
- For the safety reason, no dancing, no barbeque, no diving on the upper deck, no swimming in the evening time and no prohibited items are allowed to board.
- If passengers take drugs or offend rules on the boat, the captain and the company has the right to cancel all on going activities. However, the company will not compensate for such reason.
- If there is a change in the weather or for safety reasons, the captain of the boat has the right to choose a safer route to a destination and safer location to dock. The charterers must embark and disembark at the same pier. If special arrangements have to be made, they must be discussed beforehand with this company.
- Passengers must take the responsibility themselves for ensuring the safety of any property which they bring along. If there is loss of property on the boat, this company will not be held responsible.
- If there is a machine disorder before the boat starts its journey and repair cannot be made on time, this company will, as soon as possible, notify the charterer to change the date, or provide a boat similar to the type of boat chartered as a substitute or refund the deposit.
If the customer chooses a refund of the deposit, then in addition to the deposit, the company will add 5% of the sum already received as compensation for the mishap.
- Any party which charters a boat must pay 70% of the fee in advance as deposit after the settlement of the charter date.
- Every kind of insurance stipulated by law has been arranged for all of the boats in accordance with the ordinances of Hong Kong. Passengers must take the responsibility themselves for ensuring the safety of any property which they bring along. If there is loss of property on the boat, this company will not be held responsible, but can arrange for reporting the matter to the police and dealing with it on behalf of the passengers. If any damage, injury or accident occurs on the chartered boat and if the damage is caused by the negligence of this company or its agents or any of its staff, the charterer can submit an application for compensation for liability that should be borne on the basis of the insurance provisions.
Terms and conditions for bad weather and Tropical Typhoon Signal:
- If, before the setting out, Tropical Typhoon Signal No.1 or the Red Rainstorm Warning are hoisted, or if, 2 hours prior to the setting out, a higher Tropical Typhoon Signal is changed to Signal No.1, Black Rainstorm is changed to Red Rainstorm, the journey shall be continued, the Charterer shall remain in contact with the captain.
- If Tropical Typhoon Signal No.3 or higher or the Black Rainstorm Warning are still hoisted at 7:00 am or before setting out on the day of sailing, the Charterer shall remain in contact with the captain. If a refund is demanded, this company will refund 50% of the fee.
- During the time the boat is chartered the Tropical Typhoon Signal No.3 is hoisted while sailing, the captain of the boat has the right to return to the pier early in accordance with the marine ordinances and for reasons of safety. No compensation will be made for the remaining unused time.
- The Charterer can postpone the trip only in the case of black rainstorm warning or No. 3 Tropical Typhoon Signal, but can only be rescheduled on weekday or weekend (After October), no holiday can be made for the reschedule. Otherwise, all rents that have been paid will not be refunded. If a refund is demanded, this company will refund 50% of the fee.